Tuesday, November 18, 2014

WARSONG: A Warlords of Draenor Drink!





















Today we'll be making a fantastically twisted, strong and energizing rum and coke. Named after the clan of both Garrosh and Grommash Hellscream, Warsong is a very strong beverage guaranteed to take down the biggest and baddest Orcs.


Let's begin with the ingredients you'll need!




















Kraken black spiced rum, maraschino cherries, black cherry Kickstart and cherry cola.

LET'S GET MIXING!

1. Take a tall glass and add ice

2. Drop in 3-6 Maraschino cherries depending on taste
(or how many you're willing to eat after they soak in rum)

3. Add 3 shots of Kraken rum

4. Add 3 shots of Kickstart

5. Top off with cherry cola

6. Enjoy!


I hope you guys like this drink, and more will be coming soon. To be totally honest, there was another shot I had planned on posting today, but after doing some quality control I deemed it disgusting and unfit for my peeps. It was supposed to be a Hozen-themed chocolate-banana shot but oh lawd, I couldn't get down with it. I have been testing Warsong all day and I have to say, I'm enjoying it.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I loev your blog and your artsy stuff. You're very talented and seem like an amazing person. I wish I could be on your server and be part of your Guild. Seems like a fun-crazy place to be!

    Also, I'm a big fan of your stories behind your characters. Makes it so much more fun to follow you. :)

    // Much love,
    Phyree-Aggramar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bukan hanya itu, kami selamanya mengutamakan untuk service yang paling baik dan cepat untuk bola pulsa keamanan dan kenyaman setiap member kami. Ayo Segera Bergabung di Fbo303 bandar judi uang asli terpercaya bersama dengan proses Deposit dan Withdraw tercepat di semua Indonesia sebagai Agen Judi Bola Terpercaya.

    ReplyDelete